Highway Laws of Indiana in the Opening, Locating, Vacating, Changing and Repairing of Public Highways: To which is Added the Dog, Game, Fish, Stock, Fence, Forestry, Fruit and Stock Food Laws, and the Law Concerning Automobiles. With a Complete Index
1913 - 355 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
act concerning act entitled allowed amended amount animal application appoint appraisers appropriation approved March assembly assessed auditor authorized board of commissioners board of county bonds bridge building cause cents charge collected construction contract conviction corporation cost county commissioners court damages deemed district dollars duty effect election emergency enacted engineer established exceed expenses fees fence fifty filed fined fish five force free gravel fund further give hereafter hereby hundred immediate improvement Indiana interest issued land laws legalized less located macadamized manner material months motor vehicle named necessary notice operating owner paid payment performed person petition proceedings proper public highway purchase railroad receive record repair repealed road road or roads street superintendent supervisor taken therefor therein thereof tion town township trustee treasurer viewers violation vote
134. oldal - Section 1. That the board of county commissioners of any county in this state shall have...
93. oldal - ... shall be punished by a fine of not less than ten dollars ($10.00) nor more than fifty dollars ($50.00) for each day or part of a day that such employee is on strike.
181. oldal - And if a majority of the votes cast shall be in favor of said article, then the same shall form a part of this Constitution; otherwise, it shall be void.
242. oldal - Provided, That upon the written request of the owner or person in custody of that particular shipment, which written request shall be separate and apart from any printed bill of lading, or other railroad form, the time of confinement may be extended to thirty-six hours.
38. oldal - A commissioner shall give a bond in the penal sum of five thousand dollars for the faithful discharge of the duties of his office.
23. oldal - Section 1. Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Indiana, That it shall be unlawful for any person to...
235. oldal - ... he shall be fined not less than one nor more than five dollars, to go into the revenue of the * . HI.
313. oldal - ... in this act, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be fined in the sum of fifty dollars for the first offense, and in the sum of one hundred dollars for each subsequent offense. In all litigation arising from the purchase or sale of any concentrated commercial feeding stuff...