Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions advantage affairs affections appear attend authority benefits blessed called cause church comfort command common concerning conscience consequently consider consideration continually conversation course delight desire devotion discourse disposed divine doth duty engaged especially excellent express faithful farther favor fear frequently give glory God's grace hand happy hath heart heaven holy honor hope import judgment kind king live Lord manner matter means mind nature never oath obliged observe occasion ourselves Paul perform persons piety pious pleasure practice praise pray prayer present princes profit prosperity providence reason receive regard religion render requires respect righteous saith sense serve sometimes soul speak speech spirit success surely thanks thee therein thereof things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue whence wisdom wise
162. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to his name.
255. oldal - I SAID, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue : I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
199. oldal - Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; 8.
337. oldal - O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
118. oldal - HOW amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of Hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord : my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
182. oldal - And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.
142. oldal - What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord : I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.
202. oldal - But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
lxxxvii. oldal - They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave. Therefore they say unto God, "Depart from us ; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. "What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?