Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Evening of Life: Or, Meditations and Devotions for the Aged
W. E. Heygate
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
Amen angels beginning behold believe bitter blessed Blood body bring brought called cast changed Christ Church commandments Cross darkness dead death deliver desire didst dwell earth eternal evil eyes face faith Father fear feet flesh forgive give glory grace hand hath head hear heart Heaven hell Holy hope hour Israel Jesus Jesus Christ judge judgment king kingdom land lead lifted light live look LORD mercy mouth Name never night pain pass peace praise pray prayer prepared present Psalm receive remember repentance rest Resurrection righteousness saints saith salvation seek seen servant sick sight sins sorrow soul spirit strength suffer thanks Thine things Thou art Thou hast Thou shalt thoughts trespasses trouble trust truth turn unto Thee voice wilt
29. oldal - Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
177. oldal - And GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain : for the former things are passed away. And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write : for these words are true and faithful.
189. oldal - Moreover He said, I am the GOD of thy father, the GOD of Abraham, the GOD of Isaac, and the GOD of Jacob.
88. oldal - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary His mother, Behold, this Child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel ; and for a sign which shall be spoken against ; (yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
158. oldal - JESUS said unto her, I am the Resurrection, and the life : he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live : And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this ? She saith unto Him, Yea, LORD : I believe that Thou art the CHRIST, the SON of GOD, which should come into the world.
122. oldal - Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead ? " But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. "And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain...
181. oldal - And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven. And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
178. oldal - And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
30. oldal - Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.