Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ages altar angel appears Assyria beasts behold blood book of Revelation cast Christ churches clothed commanded continue covenant David dead death destroy earth elders eyes face faith Father fear fell fire flesh four gave give given glory gold Gospel half hand hath heads hear heard heart heaven holy honour horses hurt incense Israel Jeroboam Jerusalem Jesus John Josiah Judah killed king kingdom Lamb light lion loose Lord loud messenger midst month mouth offence opened pass praise prayers prepared prophets READING received reign removed repented rest saith saying seal seen sent servants seven seventh shalt sight sixth slain smoke Solomon sounded Spirit stand stone temple thee things third thou hast thousand throne tongues took TRANSLATION tribe trumpet turned unto verse vision voice witness worship wrath
35. oldal - Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
35. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
28. oldal - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
xviii. oldal - And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come ; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
33. oldal - Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie ; and the napkin that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
31. oldal - And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
30. oldal - And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
33. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
xvii. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
19. oldal - And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom. Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.