Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
absurd according actions Adam admitted apostle appears appetites atonement become believe bible character Christ clear clearly conclusion condemnation conduct consequences consideration consistent constitution creatures curse death delivered deny depravity disobedience dispensation disposition divine doctrine eternal evidence evil exercise existence fact faith favour follows forgiveness give given God's grace granted ground guilty hand happiness heart heaven holy human impossible Jesus justice justified live Lord man's mankind means moral nature necessary never notion obedience objection obtained offender opposed original pardon penalty perceive perfect person possible present principle prove punishment question rational reader reason received redeemer redemption reference repentance righteousness salvation saved scripture sense sentence sinner sins suffered sufficient suppose surely thing thou transgression true truth understand universal unto whole
195. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
29. oldal - Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
36. oldal - Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
187. oldal - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
243. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
236. oldal - Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered, blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
194. oldal - And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field: upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat, all the days of thy life: and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
261. oldal - Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure : for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall : for so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.