Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections appeared beautiful become believe better blessed body brother called cause character Christ Christian Church continued course dark death deep desire duty early earth enter eternal existence fact faith father fear feel female friends give glory grace hand happy heart heaven holy hope hour human influence interest Jesus lady land language leave less light live look Lord means meet mind moral mother nature never night object once Original passed perhaps persons possessed prayer present principles reader reason received religion rest scenes seemed sister soon soul speak spirit stand suffering sweet thee thing thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole young youth
58. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
107. oldal - Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints; who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name ? for thou only art holy ; for all nations shall come and worship before thee ; for thy judgments are made manifest.
363. oldal - Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
59. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear; he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...
242. oldal - Raca, shall be in danger of the council : but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore, if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee, leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
73. oldal - O God, Thou art my' God; early will I seek Thee: My soul thirsteth for Thee, my flesh longeth for Thee In a dry and thirsty land, where no water is ; To see Thy power and Thy glory, So as I have seen Thee in the sanctuary.
377. oldal - Prayer is the burden of a sigh, The falling of a tear, The upward glancing of an eye, When none but God is near.
67. oldal - It was my guide, my light, my all, It bade my dark forebodings cease; And through the storm and danger's thrall, It led me to the port of peace. Now safely moored, my perils o'er, I'll sing, first in night's diadem, For ever and for evermore, The Star, the Star of Bethlehem.
72. oldal - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former things are passed away." 'And he that sat upon the throne said, " Behold, I make all things new."" And he said unto me, " Write : for these words are true and faithful.
30. oldal - I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.