Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according admit answer Apostles apostolick appear authority baptism baptized become believe better bishop blessed body brethren called cause character Christ Christians Church considered continue course deacons death deny devotion directed disciples divine doctrine embrace epistle equally errour established eternal evidence example existence expression faith Father favour followers forms give glory gospel grace hands hath heart heaven hold holy Holy Ghost human inspired institutions Jesus judgment language less light living Lord maintain manner mind ministers ministry nature never object observation opinion ordained original Paul peace persons practice praise pray prayer preach presbyters present principles prove publick question reason received reformation relation religion remarks require righteousness sake salvation Saviour scriptures soul speak spirit testimony thee thereof things thou tion true truth unto views worship
127. oldal - For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles; but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
46. oldal - And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, he said unto them, "Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?" And they said unto him, "We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
10. oldal - Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, " Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh ; " behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord : and thou shalt be called Sought out, A city not forsaken.
219. oldal - There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions ; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the Maker and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead, there be three persons, of one substance, power, and eternity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
175. oldal - Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them; wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
234. oldal - Wherefore, they which be endued with so excellent a benefit of God be called according to God's purpose by his Spirit working in due season : they through Grace obey the calling...
39. oldal - AND in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
175. oldal - O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord : say unto him, "Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.