Concerning Christian Liberty: Easyread Edition
ReadHowYouWant.com, 2006 - 68 oldal
A remarkable treatise of Martin Luther. It is the most powerful and concise presentation of Christian life. Luther has stated ideas of enlightenment with excellent brevity. The book is a quintessence of the spirit of the Reformation and a guide for practical and biblical living. A true gem!
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
antichrist Apostle Babylon become believe believeth bishop blessed Father Blessedness blind body called ceremonies Charles Miltitz Christ says Christian liberty Church Church of Rome circumcised commanded concerning condemned corrupt Court of Rome death deceive despise eateth Eccius enemies evil excellent Leo fast flatterers flesh free love freely fruit give glory God the Father grace hath heart heaven hell Hence holy honour impiety impious Jews justification and salvation justified and saved justified by faith labour LEO X liberty of faith live look Lord Jesus lusts marriage Matt mercy neighbour never attain offend or contemn Old Testament outward Paul says peace perilous person pontiff pray preach precepts priesthood priests promises Psalm riches Scripture seeking servant serve sins soul spirit suffer teach things tree true and righteous truth and righteousness unbelief unto vicar victory weak word word of God wrath of God www.ReadHowYouWant.com
47. oldal - Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
41. oldal - For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
51. oldal - And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
17. oldal - As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
14. oldal - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews ; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law...
30. oldal - LET a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
43. oldal - If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind ; Let nothing be done through strife or vain-glory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
27. oldal - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people ; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of .darkness into his marvellous light...
20. oldal - ... sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief; even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.