Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts affection afflictions againſt ages apoſtle appear authority becauſe believe bleſſings called cauſe character Chriſtian command concerning conduct conſider death deſign devotion direction diſciples divine doctrine doth earth eternal evidence excellence faith Father favour fear fins firſt give given glory goodneſs goſpel governed grace hath heart heaven heavenly himſelf hiſtory holy honour hope Hoſts human important influence inſtructions Jesus Christ Jews John knowledge language light live LORD mankind manner means mercy mind miniſtry moſt muſt nature obſerve offered parents particular peace perfect perſon piety practice prayer preaching principles promiſe prophet providence raiſed reaſon receive reflect regard religion repentance reſpect ſaid ſame ſay Scriptures ſee ſenſe ſent ſentiments ſhall ſhew ſhould ſins ſome ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch thee theſe things thoſe thou thoughts true truth unto uſe virtue wiſdom worſhip
347. oldal - And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, and prayed unto him: and he was entreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord he was God.
55. oldal - The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide ; neither will he keep his anger for ever.
29. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars, for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar ; the Lord of Hosts is his name.
347. oldal - And he took away the strange gods, and the idol out of the house of the Lord, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the Lord, and in Jerusalem, and cast them out of the city. 16. And he repaired the altar of the Lord, and sacrificed thereon peace offerings and thank offerings, and commanded Judah to serve the Lord God of Israel.
306. oldal - Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
109. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
xiv. oldal - Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man ; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them : they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
330. oldal - And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.