Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acceptance affections apostle appear attend become behold believe better blessings blood body cause character Christ Christian church comfort consider creatures death desire divine doth duty earth earthly eternal everlasting evil expect express eyes faith Father favour fear flesh fruit gift give given glory gospel grace ground hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope important improvement Jesus judgment kind king kingdom less light live look Lord manner means mind nature never object observe offer ourselves perfect person possess praise pray prayer present promise providence reason receive religion respect rich righteousness saith salvation seek serve sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer sure thee things thou tion true truth unto verse whole
93. oldal - I will judge between cattle and cattle. ^And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David ; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
303. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me : I kill, and I make alive ; I wound and I heal ; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
68. oldal - ... Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Thine ; Thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and Thou art exalted as Head above all.
307. oldal - Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
179. oldal - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel : therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die ; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life ; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity ; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
166. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
252. oldal - Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
320. oldal - ... shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
166. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father ; when he shall have put down all rule, and all authority, and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.