Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Refutation of Nonconformity on Its Own Professed Principle
Edward Curtis Kemp
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according Acts Apostles appears appointed argued argument assertion authority believe bishops body called certainly chapter Christ christian church command considered contentions course deacons direct dissenters divine divisions doctrine duty England Epistle error establishment evidence examination existence expression fact faith false favour follows give gospel ground human idea imagined immediately inspiration instance institution instruction intended interpretation Jerusalem judge judgment kind king knowledge last days learned least Lord matter means ment mind ministers ministry mode nature necessary Note objection observed opinion ordained particular passage Paul persons possess possible practice preach preceding presbyters present principle probably prophets question reason receive reference religion religious respect rule Scrip Scripture separate signified society speak Spirit sufficient superior supposed teach teachers things Timothy tion true truth unity writings written
52. oldal - And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
415. oldal - The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in the which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
85. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
386. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. "For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
103. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
192. oldal - But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
112. oldal - As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
24. oldal - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.
113. oldal - And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains ; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.