Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels bear beſt bleſſed break breaſt breath bright bring calm Chriſt clouds comes dark darkneſs dear death divine doth dwell earth earthly eternal eyes faith fall Father fear feel forever give given glory God's grace grief grow hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly hold holy hope hour HYMN Jesus land laſt lead leave life's light live longer look Lord meet mind morning mortal moſt muſt never night o'er once pain path peace perfect poor praise prayer pure reſt rich rise round seek ſhall ſhe ſhine ſhould ſky smile soon sorrow soul sound spirit ſtand ſtars ſtill ſtrength sweet tears tell thee thine things Thou art thought toil true truſt turns unto voice wait wealth weary wilt wings
171. oldal - Though long the weary way we tread, And sorrow crown each lingering year, No path we shun, no darkness dread, Our hearts still whispering, Thou art near...
164. oldal - What but thy grace can foil the tempter's power? Who, like thyself, my guide and stay can be? Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me. I fear no foe, with thee at hand to bless: Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness. Where is death's sting? Where, grave, thy victory? I triumph still, if thou abide with me.
59. oldal - Still, as the spiral grew, He left the past year's dwelling for the new, Stole with soft step its shining archway through, Built up its idle door, Stretched in his last-found home, and knew the old no more.
159. oldal - Redeemer's throne, Where only Christ is heard to speak. Where Jesus reigns alone ; 3 A humble, lowly, contrite heart, Believing, true, and clean, Which neither life nor death can part From Him that dwells within ; 4 A heart in every thought renewed, And full of love divine, Perfect and right and pure and good, A copy, Lord, of Thine...
33. oldal - How oft do they their silver bowers leave To come to succour us, that succour want ? How oft do they with golden pinions cleave The flitting skies, like flying pursuivant Against foul fiends, to aid us militant? They for us fight, they watch and duly ward, And their bright squadrons round about us plant, And all for love and nothing for reward, O why should heavenly God to men have such regard *." This agrees with what is recorded of St.
102. oldal - Whate'er my God ordains is right. He never will deceive ; He leads me by the proper path. And so to Him I cleave, And take content What He hath sent ; His hand can turn my griefs away, And patiently I wait His day.
163. oldal - ABIDE with me ! fast falls the eventide ; The darkness deepens ; Lord, with me abide : When other helpers fail, and comforts flee, Help of the helpless, O abide with me ! 2.
21. oldal - Give me my scallop-shell of quiet, My staff of faith to walk upon. My scrip of joy, immortal diet, My bottle of salvation, My gown of glory, hope's true gage; And thus I'll take my pilgrimage.
300. oldal - The soul's dark cottage, battered and decayed, Lets in new light through chinks that Time has made: Stronger by weakness, wiser men become As they draw near to their eternal home. Leaving the old, both worlds at once they view That stand upon the threshold of the new.