Up & Away
Xulon Press, 2007 - 212 oldal
What is God doing with the Gentiles today? Why is He doing it? When will He stop? What did you become a partaker of when you believed the gospel? What is our relationship to the Day of the Lord? What does God expect you to know about the future? What is your destiny and hope as a member of the body of Christ? Is "rightly dividing" important to your study of the word of truth? By following the Pauline pattern for edification, this book addresses these questions and more through an examination of the doctrinal issues set forth in the Thessalonian epistles. If successful, it ought to cause you to "walk in wisdom" and "redeem the time." It ought to produce "comfort," "stability" and an "earnest" expectation and longing in your soul for your "blessed hope" when you will be caught UP and AWAY. David Winston Busch has a B.A. in history from S.U.N.Y. Albany and a J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law. His passion is for the edification of the saints and the magnification of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is committed to "the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery" (Romans 16:25).
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
The Sitting Stumbling and Standing
The Birth of a Nation
Pauls Understanding and Handling of the Prophets
The Day of Christ
The Revolting and Revealing
Our Blessed Hope
With a Shout
The Preeminence of Christ
The Passing Away of the Generation of Apostasy
The World to Come
Binding the Strongman
The Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven
The Firstborn the Inheritance Death and Our Adoption
So What Now Gentiles?
accordance Antichrist apostasy Assyrian Behold blessed body bring called church Colossians coming Lord's Day concerning connection covenant David Winston Day of Christ deal dispensation dispensationalism dispensationalists doctrine earth edification epistles eschatologies evil Ezek faith Father fellowship fulfilled Gentiles glory God's godliness going grace hath heaven heavenly places hermeneutic hope inheritance iniquity Israel Israel's program issue Jacob's trouble Jerusalem Jesus Christ judgment King kingdom kingdom of heaven knew last trump light longsuffering Lord Jesus Christ LORD of hosts Luke manifested Matt midst ministry mystery nations Pastoral Epistles Paul Paul's gospel postmillennial praise preached premillennialism prophecy prophetic program Prov purpose repentance revelation right division righteousness Romans saints saith the LORD salvation sanctify Satan Scriptures seasons simply thee Thess Thessalonians thief things thou throne tion trumpet truth understand ungodly unto voice wisdom word wrath Zech Zion
79. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
57. oldal - Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
25. oldal - For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them ; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
90. oldal - Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord ; and cast him out of the city, and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying ; Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
66. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
155. oldal - In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness unto the Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of Hosts...