Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection affectionate againſt amidſt amongſt balance begin bleſſed body boſoms certainly characters charity cheriſh chriſtian Church civil claim common compact continue counſel COUNTY OF WILTS darkneſs deplorably devotion direct diſtinguiſhed divine doctrine doubted duties dwell ends enjoyment excellence eyes faith fathers fear feaſt feelings fellow firſt friends friendſhip give glory hand happy heart honour houſe human immediate indulge itſelf learning leſs light likewiſe Lord machinations meeting ment moſt muſt mutual myſtery nature object occaſions operate opportunity oppoſes ourſelves paid peace perſonal piety pleaſing pleaſure poor poured practicable prayers preſent PRINCE principle Prov providence pure rational received rejoice Religion religious righteous rity ſay ſee ſentiments ſeveral ſhall ſhip ſince SOCIETY ſome ſpirit ſuch take ſweet counſel tender theſe thoſe thou tion Treaſurer tribute virtue walk waters welfare whoſe wiſdom women worſhip
10. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee : nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
1. oldal - ... not an open enemy, that hath done me this dishonour : for then I could have borne it.
11. oldal - God's minifters, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues; tribute to whom tribute is due, cuftom to whom cuftom, fear to whom fear, honour to whom honour.
17. oldal - The king's heart is in the hands of the Lord, as the rivers of water ; he turneth it whithersoever he will.
5. oldal - Fatherly goodnefs all thofe who are any ways afflicted or diftrefled, in mind, body, or eftate ; that it may pleafe Thee to comfort and relieve them according to their feveral neceffities, giving them patience under their fufferings, and a happy iffue out of all their afflictions.
14. oldal - But when thou makeft a feaft, call the poor, the " maimed, the lame, the blind, and thou fhalt be " blefled; for they cannot recompenfe thee; but thou * James v.
17. oldal - ... not in the wifdom of man, but in the power
11. oldal - ... to rejoice -with them that do rejoice : to " weep with them that weep : and to do good," if we •would doit as we-'* have OPPORTUNITY to all meni.