Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts afterward Alexander altar ancient Antiochus apostles appears applied became Bible bishop body born called century Christ Christian Chron Church comp connection contained council David death died divine doctrine early Eccl Egypt Egyptian Epistle especially existence fact faith father give given Gospel Greek hand Hebrew held Hist Holy Italy Jerusalem Jewish Jews John Josephus Josh king known land latter lived Lond Lord Macc Matt means mentioned nature original passage Paul Persian person pope present priests probably published received reference regarded remained respect Roman Rome says Scripture seems sent Sept sons spirit supposed taken temple term things tion translation tribe viii vols whole writers
71. oldal - If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness; And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand: This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.
242. oldal - Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
30. oldal - Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day : because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.
viii. oldal - Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.
29. oldal - Ghost ; whosesoever sins ye remit, they are remitted ; and whosesoever sins ye retain, they are retained.
172. oldal - Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
246. oldal - And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them ; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau ; for the Lord hath spoken it.
242. oldal - ... and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast ; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.