Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions affections afflictions assurance believe better blessed body bring calling careful cause Christ Christian comfort commandment commit common concerning conscience consider conversion David death desire directions doth doubt duties endeavour evil excellent eyes faith fall false fear feel follow gifts give given giveth glory God's godly gospel grace hand hath hear heart holy hope humble Jesus judge judgment keep kind knowledge least less live look Lord man's matter means mind nature never obedience observe offer particular patience peace person praise pray prayer present promises reason receive repentance respect rest saith salvation saved scripture seek sense sins soul speak Spirit strength sure thankful thereof things thoughts trouble true truth understanding unto upright walk Wherefore whole wisdom yourselves
40. oldal - Now the Lord is that Spirit : and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
438. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
410. oldal - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
140. oldal - Master, give sight to the blind, hearing to the deaf, speech to the dumb, and strength to the paralyzed limb, but we can work miracles of grace and mercy by relieving the distress of our suffering brethren.
296. oldal - Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight : that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
408. oldal - Who is among you that feareth the Lord, That obeyeth the voice of his servant, That walketh in darkness, and hath no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord, And stay upon his God.
330. oldal - HOW long wilt thou forget me, O LORD; for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
329. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee ; But with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; But with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, Saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
xviii. oldal - Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.