Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Conciliator, a Reconcilement of the Apparent Contradictions in Holy ...
Menasseh B Israel
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Aben Ezra Abraham according ancient angels appears beginning born called cause commanded conciliate considered contradiction contrary created daughter David death Deut died divine Don Isaac Abarbanel doubt earth effect Egypt evil Exod explain father four give given hand heavens Hebrew Holy inferred interpretation Isaiah Israel Jacob Joseph Judah king known land latter learned Levi light live Lord Maimonides manner means mentioned miracles month Moses Mount nature necessary observed offered opinion passage performed person precept promised prophet punishment QUESTION reason RECONCILIATION remained respect Sabbath sages Samuel says Scripture seven seventh shew signifying solved sons soul speak termed thee thing thou thou shalt took translated tribe understands understood unto various verse waters whole wrote
34. oldal - That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been ; and God requireth that which is past.
203. oldal - Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to...
195. oldal - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights ; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments. 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses...
155. oldal - And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand; and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, 'Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?' And he said, 'Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come.
178. oldal - And he said, Hear now my words : If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
273. oldal - I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth. and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
59. oldal - And He said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee ; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
19. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.