Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
act of parliament admit advowson aforesaid appear appendant appointed arch archbishop Archbishop of Canterbury archdeacon authority benefice bishop canon law Canterbury cathedral cause chancel chancellor chaplain Church of England church or chapel churchwardens churchyard clergy clergy reserves clerk commissioners common law consecration consent corporation curate cure of souls custom dean and chapter decree deprived diocese doth ecclesiastical court election Eliz enacted endowment episcopal Gibs given granted hath heirs Ibid impropriate incumbent induction Inst institution judge judgment jurisdiction jus patronatus Justice king king's lands letters patent licence Lord majesty majesty's mandamus manner manor matter minister nomination oath ordinary parish parishioners party patron person plaintiff present prohibition province quare impedit rector refused repair respect says Sect spiritual court statute thereof tion tithes trust unto vestry vicar vicarage Vict visitor void Wats writ
165. oldal - And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm : So help me God.
412. oldal - Ireland; and that the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the said united church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by law established for the church of England; and that the continuance and preservation of the said united church, as the established church of England and Ireland, shall be deemed and taken to be an essential and fundamental part of the Union...
415. oldal - I, AB, do swear, That I do from my heart abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical, that damnable doctrine and position, that Princes excommunicated or deprived by the Pope, or any authority of the See of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever.
415. oldal - That the king's Majesty, under God, is the only supreme governor of this realm, and of all other his Highness's dominions and countries, as well in all spiritual or ecclesiastical things or causes as temporal...
328. oldal - Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord ? or who shall rise up in his holy place ? 4 Even he that hath clean hands and a pure heart ; and that hath not lift up his mind unto vanity, nor sworn to deceive his neighbour.
194. oldal - into effect the reports of the Commissioners appointed ' to consider the state of the Established Church in ' England and Wales, with reference to Ecclesiastical ' Duties and Revenues, so far as they relate to epis' copal dioceses, revenues, and patronage...
367. oldal - And here it is to be noted, that such Ornaments of the Church and of the Ministers thereof, at all Times of their Ministration, shall be retained, and be in use, as were in this Church of England, by the Authority of Parliament, in the Second Year of the Reign of King Edward the Sixth.
412. oldal - An Act for the Uniformity of Public Prayers, and Administration of Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies ; and for establishing the Form of making, ordaining, and consecrating Bishops, Priests, and Deacons in the Church of England...