The Law Journal for the Year 1832-1949: Comprising Reports of Cases in the Courts of Chancery, King's Bench, Common Pleas, Exchequer of Pleas, and Exchequer of Chamber, ...
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
administration adultery aforesaid allowed amend amount appellant apply appointed assessment authority Basinghall-street borough called cause charged clerk Commissioners committed Company contained conviction costs Court deceased defendant direct district duties Ecclesiastical Courts effect enacted entered entitled evidence expenses extend facts further give given granted ground held husband intended issued James John Judge judgment July June jurisdiction Justices land letters liable London Lord Majesty's manner March marriage matter meaning ment mentioned necessary notice offence Official assignee opinion paid parish party passing payment penalty person petition petitioner poor present prisoner Probate proved provisions Queen question Railway reason received referred relating resident respect respondent rule separate Sessions shew Sols statute suit surr taken term thereof tion toll town Vict wife witnesses
67. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
25. oldal - Majesty, it shall be lawful for One of Her Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State, or in Ireland for the...
77. oldal - London, the town council of any borough for the time being subject to the act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled " An Act to provide for the Regulation of Municipal Corporations in England and Wales...
11. oldal - I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm : So help me God.
121. oldal - And be it further enacted, that no will shall be revoked by any presumption of an intention on the ground of an alteration in circumstances.
29. oldal - Judge of the Court, and shall be entitled to recover thereon as Trustee for all Persons interested the full Amount recoverable in respect of any Breach of the Condition of the said Bond.
25. oldal - means the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled " An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
69. oldal - Holms between which and the shore of the county of Glamorgan the place in question is situated, having always been treated as part of the parish of Cardiff, and as part of the county of Glamorgan, is a strong illustration of the principle on which we proceed, namely, that the whole of this inland sea between the counties of Somerset and Glamorgan, is to be considered as within the counties by the shores of which its several parts are respectively bounded.
30. oldal - Majesty's dominions; and the judges and other officers of the High Court shall take judicial notice of the seal or signature, as the case may be, of any such court, judge, notary public, person, consul, or vice-consul, attached, appended, or subscribed to any such examinations, affidavits, affirmations, attestations of honour, declarations, acknowledgments, or to any other deed or document.
11. oldal - An Act for the further limitation of the Crown, and better securing the rights and liberties of the Subject...