Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able afraid answer become believe Bible blessed bring called Christ Christian comes confess consecration continually course cousin DARLING deal dear discouraged earnest enjoyed entered entirely especially everything expect experience faith father feel fellows felt Frank friends fully gave give given glad hands happy hard heard heart heavenly Holy hope interested Jesus keep learned leave lesson letter live look Lord mean meeting mind morning mother nature never night once ourselves party peace perfect pleasure pray prayer precious present question realized religious remember reply rest Saviour seemed soul speak Spirit spoke summer sure sweet talk tell thankful things thought told trust truth walk week wonderful write written wrote young
185. oldal - The old order changeth, yielding place to new, And God fulfils Himself in many ways, Lest one good custom should corrupt the world.
185. oldal - I am going a long way With these thou seest — if indeed I go — (For all my mind is clouded with a doubt) To the island-valley of Avilion ; Where falls not hail, or rain, or any snow, Nor ever wind blows loudly; but it lies Deep-meadow'd, happy, fair with orchard -lawns, And bowery hollows crowned with summer sea, Where I will heal me of my grievous wound.
185. oldal - He within himself make pure! but thou, if thou shouldst never see my face again, pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of. Wherefore, let thy voice rise like a fountain for me night and day.
182. oldal - In some way or other the Lord will provide : It may not be my way, It may not be thy way; And yet in His own way ''The Lord will provide.
84. oldal - are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth ; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
9. oldal - hath hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and hath revealed them unto babes.
191. oldal - But Christ as a son over his own house ; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
98. oldal - Saviour prayed for us, — not that we should be taken out of the world, but kept from the evil that is in it.