Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore almighty angels appear arise bear Behold bless blest blood breath bring cheerful Christ crown darkness death delight divine dwell earth endless eternal everlasting eyes face faith Father fear feet flow foes forever give glorious glory gracious hand hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy honors hope hour humble Hymn Jesus join joyful keep King known land light live Lord mercy mighty mind morning never night o'er peace praise prayer proclaim promise raise Redeemer reigns rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour SECOND seek shine sing sinners sins skies song soul sound sovereign Spirit spread stand strength sure sweet thee thine thou thoughts throne thy grace thy love thy name thy praise thy throne thy word tongue trust truth voice wait wonders worship
73. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
465. oldal - What though the spicy breezes Blow soft o'er Ceylon's isle, Though every prospect pleases, And only man is vile : In vain with lavish kindness The gifts of God are strown ; The heathen, in his blindness, Bows down to wood and stone...
265. oldal - WHEN all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys, Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
309. oldal - THOU art the WAY— to thee alone From sin and death we flee ; And he who would the Father seek, Must seek him, Lord, by thee. 2 Thou art the TRUTH — thy word alone True wisdom can impart ; Thou only canst inform the mind, And purify the heart. 3 Thou art the LIFE— the rending tomb Proclaims thy conquering arm, And those who put their trust in thee Nor death, nor hell shall harm. 4 Thou art the way— the truth— the life ; Grant us that way to know, That truth to keep— that life to win, Whose...
558. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for Thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and Thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
138. oldal - People and realms, of every tongue, Dwell on His love with sweetest song ; And infant voices shall proclaim Their early blessings on His name.
307. oldal - CHRIST, whose glory fills the skies, Christ, the true, the only Light, Sun of righteousness, arise, Triumph o'er the shades of night : Dayspring from on high, be near; Daystar, in my heart appear.
556. oldal - Direct, control, suggest, this day, All I design, or do, or say; That all my powers, with all their might, In Thy sole glory may unite.