Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actual admitted angels apostles appear argument assertion attention authenticity authority believe Bible bring brought called carry character Christ Christian circumstances conceive conviction creation direct distant distinct divine doctrine earth effect established eternity evidence exercise existence experience extent fact faith fancy fathers feel field give given glory Gospel hand hath heart heaven historian human impression infidel influence interest Jesus kind lies light limits living look Lord manner ment mighty mind miracles moral movement narrative nature never object observation offer original period philosophy positive present principle profession prophecy question reason record reference religion sense single species speculation spirit stand strength suffer tell Testament testimony thing thou thought tion true truth turn understanding universe unto whole wisdom wonderful writers written
374. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven : and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it...
375. oldal - Also I say unto you. Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God : But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.
117. oldal - Christ not risen; and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ; whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
369. oldal - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone: thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
377. oldal - Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
3. oldal - I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance.
379. oldal - Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
296. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.