Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Thirteen Sermons, on Various Subjects. By the Late J. Brailsford,
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
actions Adam affect againſt alſo appear attention Birmingham bleſſed body Cambridge Chriſt chriſtian commanded conſider continue copies copies Rev Coventry David death ditto Rev divine doth duty earth Edward endeavour Eſq eternal evil example faith fall father fear firſt future give given glory goodneſs goſpel greateſt hand hath heart heaven himſelf holy hope houſe human infinite Jeſus John judge juſtice light live Lord mind Miſs mortal moſt muſt NAMES nature neſs never Newark Nottingham obedience obſerved occaſion offence particular paſſions perfect perſon practice promiſe puniſhment reaſon Rector religion reward Richard Right Robert ſame Samuel ſay ſcriptures ſee ſhall ſhort ſhould ſin ſome ſon ſoul ſtate ſuch ſuffer themſelves theſe things Thomas thoſe thou thoughts tion truth unto Vicar vice whole wicked
298. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: let him eschew evil, and do good ; let him seek peace and ensue it.
152. oldal - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
51. oldal - Gad, I am in a great strait : let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.
171. oldal - And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
264. oldal - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
235. oldal - Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
227. oldal - GOD, Who hast prepared for them that love Thee such good things as pass man's understanding ; pour into our hearts such love toward Thee, that we, loving Thee above all things, may obtain Thy promises, which exceed all that we can desire ; through JESUS CHRIST our LORD. Amen.
57. oldal - And he said unto them, Why do ye such things ? for I hear of your evil dealings by all this people. Nay, my sons ; for it is no good report that I hear: ye make the Lord's people to transgress.