Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affliction angels Apostle appear art thou behold believe blessed children of God children of men Christ Jesus Christians comfort conscience consider covetousness creatures danger death delight desire disciples distress divine divine grace duty earth endeavour enemies etermity eternal everlasting evil expect eyes faith Father favour fear friends give glory God's gospel grace gracious hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope humble infinitely infirmities iniquity inquire Jesus Christ labour ligion live look Lord Jesus Christ Maranatha mercy minds minister misery ness never ourselves perish persons pleasure portion pray prayer present racter ready rejoice religion rience righteousness salvation Satan Saviour SERM SERMON servants sinners sins sometimes soul speak spirit strong hold suffer sure tell thee things Thou art thou hast tion treasure trouble unto vile body walk wicked wonder words worldly
356. oldal - In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened...
491. oldal - Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains and exalted above the hills and all nations shall flow unto it." (Micah iv.): 1 . " But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains...
351. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; "Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke; turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
69. oldal - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth : for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak : and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me : for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.
76. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
333. oldal - For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
247. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
475. oldal - For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
459. oldal - And they of the circumcision, which believed, were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.
426. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.