Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
antichrist apostle baptism Becon begotten believe believeth blood body called Christ hath Christ Jesus Christian cometh comfort commandment confess conscience curse damnation death declare delivered devil doctrine doth earth enemies everlasting evermore evil faith favour fear flesh forasmuch forgive fruit give glorious glory God's word godly goeth gospel grace grievous hear heart heaven heavenly Father hell Holy Ghost holy scriptures Holy Spirit honour idolatry Jesus Christ Jews kingdom kingdom of heaven labour live Lord lusts maketh Man's invention mercy mouth neighbour oaths ourselves papists perjury pharisees pleasure pray prayer preach precious blood priests promise prophet Psal remission of sins repent resurrection righteousness sake salvation Satan saved Saviour servants shalt sinners soul Spirit suffer swear thereof thine things THOMAS BECON thou art thou hast thy blessed thy holy true truth ungodly unto thee Verily whatsoever wicked wickedness wrath
96. oldal - His marvellous light: which in time past were not a people, but are now the People of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
19. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good ; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil : for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
444. oldal - That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world...
189. oldal - Like as the hart desireth the water-brooks : so longeth my soul after thee, O God. My soul is athirst for God, yea, even for the living God...
68. oldal - Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
435. oldal - If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
354. oldal - Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy word, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
57. oldal - Their throat is an open sepulchre ; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.