Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons Delivered in India During the Course of the Primary Visitation
Daniel Wilson, Sir
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able affections afflictions ages Almighty amongst apostle appear authority become Bible blessed body cast cause character Christ Christianity Church comfort consider consolation continually converts creature dead death divine doctrine duties earth enter especially eternal evil faith false Father feel flesh follow give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heathen heaven heavenly holy Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope human important infinite Jesus knowledge light live Lord manner means mind ministers moral mystery nature never object peace person pray prayer present principles promise reason received redemption religion repentance revelation righteousness salvation Savior Scripture sense Sermon sins sorrow soul speak Spirit stand strength sufferings teach term things thought tion true truth unto weakness whilst whole wisdom worship
161. oldal - THUS saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: Where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest ? For all those things hath mine hand made, And all those things have been, saith the Lord: But to this man will I look, Even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, And trembleth at my word.
40. oldal - ... but Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
323. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. " I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
338. oldal - For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh : — (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) — Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; — And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
376. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother...
138. oldal - If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus...
373. oldal - But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us...
284. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation, through sanctification of the Spirit, and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
415. oldal - Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints, what is the breadth and length and depth and height ; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
196. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone ? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent ? or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion ? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him ? " And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb.