The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: With an Introduction Giving an Account of Jewish and Other Sects : with Notes Illustrating Obscure Passages and Explaining Obsolete Words and Phrases : for the Use of Schools, Academies, and Private Families
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: With an Introduction ...
Jacob Abbot Cummings
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according angel answered apostles behold believe blessed blood body brethren brother brought called cast cause Chap chief church cometh commanded concerning dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter Epistle evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed gave Gentiles give given glory Gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known lest light live Lord Lord Jesus Moses multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preached priests prophets receive righteousness saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven shalt shew sins spake speak Spirit stone suffer temple thee things thou thou hast tion took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman worship written
x. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak ; for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
26. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon. Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
25. oldal - Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
12. oldal - But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
xiii. oldal - Let both grow together until the harvest : and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
xii. oldal - But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: 40.
19. oldal - For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
33. oldal - Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
xxix. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient...
33. oldal - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.