Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit affection ALMIGHTY arise attention authority believe benevolent bitter blessed brother cause CHAPTER character Child Children Christ Christian duties comfort commanded conduct connexion consequences consider constant desirable dispensed domestic enemies equally eternal evil example exercise exist expect Father feel forbearance forgiveness formed friends gentle give habits happiness heart Heaven hope human humble humility Husband important influence injury interest judge kind laws learned less lives look Lord mankind Matt means meek mind misery nature ness never observation ourselves Parent particular passions patience peace perfect perform person Peter poison possess pray precepts produce prosperity prove PROVIDENCE reason refer resentment rest restraint reward Salvation Saviour sins social society spirit spring suffering sufficiently temper tenderness thing thoughts tion tongue trials trifles trust unto vices virtue Wife wishes young
68. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: " let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
45. oldal - Raca, shall be in danger of the council : but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore, if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee, leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
23. oldal - Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility, for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
26. oldal - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
42. oldal - And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. So is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
72. oldal - For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps...
72. oldal - For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
xiii. oldal - Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither : for God did send me before you to preserve life.
82. oldal - He that now goeth on his way weeping, and beareth forth good seed : shall doubtless come again with joy, and bring his sheaves with him.