The New Testament for English Readers: Containing the Authorized Version, Marginal Corrections of Readings and Renderings, Marginal References, and a Critical and Explanatory Commentary, 1. kötet,1. rész
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts ancient answer Apostles appear asked authorities behold believe body brought called cast Christ Church coming command course death disciples discourse earth enter Evangelists expression fact faith Father give given Gospel hand hath healed hear heaven Holy implied important interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jews John kingdom Kings literally Lord Lord's Luke Mark Matt matter Matthew meaning mentioned multitude narrative nature observe omit original parable pass perhaps persons Peter Pharisees present priests probably prophets question reason received reference remarks render say unto seems sense sent servant shew speak spirit spoken suppose taken thee things thou tion took truth unto verse viii whole words
204. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand : and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews ! 30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
131. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. 26 The servant, therefore, fell down and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
136. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
175. oldal - His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked^ and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed : 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
62. oldal - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles : else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish : but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
390. oldal - Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand...
8. oldal - And thou, Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda : for out of thee shall come a Governor that shall rule my people Israel.
45. oldal - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.