Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections angels beauty become begin believe blessed body called cast Christ Christians Church comes consciousness Cross danger darkness dead death desire Divine draw dwell earth eternal evil eyes faith fall Father fear feel flesh follow friends fulness gift give given glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven heavenly holy hope intentions John keep kingdom knowledge known least less light live look Lord mean measure mind mystery nature never obedience once ourselves pass Paul peace perfect praise pray prayer presence pure reason receive regeneration repentance rest revealed saints secret sense shadow sheep Shepherd shew sight sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer sure Thee things Thou thought throne tion true trust truth turn unto visible vision whole worship
339. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
72. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
318. oldal - But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: and he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
vii. oldal - And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the LORD be God, follow him : but if Baal, then follow him.
74. oldal - For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ : whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
7. oldal - But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth : and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
431. oldal - Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: They shall behold the land that is very far off.
348. oldal - But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment; yea, I judge not mine own. self ; (for I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified;) but he that judgeth me is the Lord.