Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
activity angels animal appear attend become behold believers blessed blood body called cause character Christ Christian church concerns conduct considered continued death desirable divine doctrine duty earth effect enjoyment essential eternal evidence evil exertions exhibited existence expression eyes faith Father favour frame future give glorious glory gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven Hence holy honour human immediate important improvement instruction interesting Jesus justified kingdom knowledge light little foxes live Lord mankind manner means mind ministers moral nature never object obtain perfect person preached present promote raised reason receive relation religion render respects resurrection revelation reward rich righteousness salvation Saviour says sense serve sinners sins soul spirit things thou thoughts thousand tion true truth unto varied variety various whole wisdom wonderful
150. oldal - So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God : and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
145. oldal - Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him ; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me.
98. oldal - Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? May I not wash in them, and be clean?
297. oldal - It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his Maker?
254. oldal - And he said also unto his disciples ; There was a certain rich man which had a steward ; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. And he called him and said unto him ; How is it that I hear this of thee ? give an account of thy stewardship ; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
219. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
331. oldal - Christ raised: and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain ; ye are yet in your sins.
336. oldal - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow ; and his eyes were as a flame of fire ; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars ; and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword; and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
254. oldal - Then said he to another, And how much owest thou ? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore. And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely : for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.