Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham accomplished according acts Adam advent amongst angels apostle appearing Behold believe blessed body brought called chap chapter character Christ church coming conclusion consider David dead dominion dwell earth expect faith Father flesh foretold future Gentiles give given glory God's hand hath head heart heaven holy inheritance Isaiah Israel Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John Judah judge judgment king kingdom land latter live look Lord Lord's meaning mind Moses mount never particulars pass passage Paul peace present promise prophecy prophet Psalm reader receive refer reign remarkable respecting rest resurrection revealed righteousness saints saith Scriptures season seed servant shew sons speaks spirit spoken taken teaches testimony thee things thou throne truth turn unto verse vision whole
61. oldal - Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense. Thou art all fair, my love ; there is no spot in thee.
88. oldal - Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt ; but, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.
106. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land : And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all...
33. oldal - For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath, shall be given: and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
68. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people ; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
25. oldal - WILL sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously : The horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
99. oldal - And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
37. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse ; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.