The New World, in which Dwelleth Righteousness: With Some Views of the World that New Is; and Considerations of the State of Things, and of Events, Yet to Precede the Institution of the New Heavens and New Earth, at the Coming of Christ to Judge this World and to Receive His Own Proper Kingdom in the New Earth
Alling, Seymour & Company, 1849 - 318 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abuse affection appear become behold believe blessed body brought cause chapter character Christ Christianity Church coming condition continue corrupt curse dead death described destroyed destruction disposition divine dwell earth eternal event everlasting evil existence expectation face Father favor feeling fire followers forever give given glorious glory Gospel hand happy heart heaven holy human immortal inhabitants Jerusalem Jesus Judge judgment kind king kingdom land light living look Lord manifest mankind Messiah mind nature ness never oppression pass passage peace perfect poor possess practiced present prophecy pure reason receive Redeemer reference regard reign respect righteous says scene Scriptures seems seen sense sinful soul speak spirit stand subjects suffering taken things thou thousand throne tion universal unto whole wicked witnessed wrong
77. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus ; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke : turn thou me, and I shall be turned ; for thou art the LORD my God.
168. oldal - And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal...
43. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire.
44. oldal - I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom (Daniel 7:19-22, emphasis supplied).
179. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the Lord: For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
81. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people...
32. oldal - But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection ; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with him a thousand years.
47. oldal - Saviour ; knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying ; Where is the promise of his coming ? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
288. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.