Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons, Chiefly Designed to Elucidate Some of the Leading Doctrines of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affliction apostle bear believe blessed body brethren burden called cause character Christ christian circumstances command concerns conduct confess confidence consequences corruption darkness death desire difficulties direct divine doctrine duty effects enter eternal evil experience faith Father favour fear feel follow gift give glorious glory godliness gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope human important interest Jesus justified language lead less light living look Lord manner means mind nature neglect ness never obedience object occasion offer particular peace perfect persons pleasure possess prayer present profession promise prove reason receive respect rest righteousness Sabbath salvation saved scripture seek servants sinner sins soul spirit strength sufferings sufficient thee things thou thoughts tion trial true truth unto whole wisdom worldly yoke yourselves
7. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
4. oldal - Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy. And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.
117. oldal - And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life ? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good ? there is none good but one, that is, God : but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
120. oldal - Which?" Jesus said, "Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
143. oldal - AS the hart panteth after the water brooks, •** so panteth my soul after thee, O God. ' My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God : when shall I come and appear before God?
87. oldal - For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore. There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin. For mine iniquities are gone over mine head : as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
48. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink, thou wouldst have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
201. oldal - So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper ? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not.
192. oldal - HOW long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever ? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me ? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me...
180. oldal - Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it * And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me ; for I have found the piece which I had lost.