Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actually Apostles appear authority become believe better blessing body cause Christ Christian church comfort coming commands common communion consider danger dead death desire divine duty earth eternal evil existence expression fact faith Father fear feel follow fully gifts give given God's Gospel hand hearts heaven Holy hope human instance Jesus keep knowledge labour language less live look Lord matter means minds minister moral nature never notion obedience offered once ourselves particular Paul perfect perhaps persons points practice pray prayer present priest priesthood question reason received regard relations respect rest Scriptures seems sense SERMON sins souls speak spirit suffering suppose sure taken teach things thought tion true truly truth turn understand unto weak wisdom words
43. oldal - At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father : for so it seemed good in Thy sight.
400. oldal - Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor. He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night. Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
356. oldal - Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you?
415. oldal - Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them ; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
343. oldal - At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
178. oldal - COME unto me, all ye that travail and are heavy laden, and I will refresh you.
107. oldal - And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
87. oldal - Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven ? This same Jesus, who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
430. oldal - Be it enacted by authority of this present Parliament that the King our sovereign lord, his heirs and successors kings of this realm, shall be taken, accepted and reputed the only supreme head in earth of the Church of England...