Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Practical Works of Richard Baxter: With a Life of the Author and a ...
William Orme,Richard Baxter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
Acts believe better blessed body bring cast cause Christ Christians church conscience consider converted dare death delight desire devil diligence doth duty earth enemies everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow friends give glory God's godly grace greatest hand happiness hast hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope judge judgment keep kingdom leave light live look Lord Matt matter means mind ministers misery nature never offered once pardon pleasure poor pray prayer preach present promise reason receive religion repentance resolved righteous saints saith salvation sanctified saved seek serve shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer sure tell thee things thou thoughts tion true truly truth turn unconverted unto wicked worldly yourselves
546. oldal - For if they fall the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
185. oldal - But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
518. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
ccclii. oldal - ... the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God and obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ...
443. oldal - Blessed is the man that heareth me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
437. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
461. oldal - ... to his Father and our Father, to his God and our God.
430. oldal - Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
355. oldal - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
430. oldal - I also will laugh at your calamity ; I will mock when your fear cometh : when your fear cometh as desolation and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind ; when distress and anguish cometh upon you ; then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer ; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me...