Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according answer apostles appears bear beauty believer blessed blood body born bring brought called cast Christ church comes commandment conscience covenant curse darkness dead death divine earth eternal everlasting evil eyes face faith Father fear fire flesh follow fruit give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven Hence Holy Ghost hope human Israel Jesus judge judgment justified keep king kingdom knowledge labour letter light living look Lord mind ministers Moses mouth nature ness never offered Paul peace perfect persons poor preach promise prophet received righteousness saints saith salvation Saviour says seed servant shew shine sinner sins soul speak Spirit stands thee things thou tion true truth turned unto vail voice walk whole witness wrath written Zion
147. oldal - And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
100. oldal - I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you and for them at Laodicea and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; that their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
237. oldal - Therefore thy gates shall be open continually ; they shall not be shut day nor night ; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
395. oldal - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things- Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
233. oldal - And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us : and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
291. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
256. oldal - The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts. Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.
62. oldal - For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of 'Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices : but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people : and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
128. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.