Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts apostles appear authority bear behold believe blessed blind body born bread bring brought called cast Chap character Christ cometh coming command continue cross dead death desire disciples earth eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feast flesh follow friends fruit give given glorified glory gospel grace hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven holy honour hope hour Jesus Jesus answered Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment King kingdom knew known LECTURE light live look Lord Matt matter means Messiah mind miracle nature never pass peace person Peter pray present prophet raise ready reason receive saith unto salvation scripture seek seen sent shew soul speak Spirit suffer teach thee things thou thought true truth understand Verily verse walk witness word worship
31. oldal - Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, "and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers...
343. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
261. oldal - Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me : and again, A little while, and ye shall see me : and, Because I go to the Father ? They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while ? We cannot tell what he saith.
311. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part ; and also his coat : now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it whose it shall be...
342. oldal - Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three : and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. 12 Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.
327. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou ? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
285. oldal - Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
308. oldal - This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. 21. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.
323. oldal - So they ran both together ; and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre; and he, stooping down and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying, yet went he not in.