Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Domestic Chaplain: Or, Sermons on Family Duties for Every Sunday in the Year
John Edward N Molesworth
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according affections Apostles apply attention authority Baptism become blessings body cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances common conduct Confirmation consider continual contract covenant death desire direct duty enter example faith Father feel follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hands happiness head heart heed holy honour hope human important institution interest Jesus Jesus Christ judgment knowledge labour live look Lord Lord's marriage matter means mind mother nature necessary neglect never object obligations observed offer ourselves parents persons practice pray prayer present principle promise question reason receive regard religion religious respect Scriptures sense SERMON soul speak Spirit suffer teach thee things thou thought tion true unto wife worship young youth
40. oldal - God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads...
iii. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John...
154. oldal - Thee to grant, that by the merits and death of Thy SON JESUS CHRIST, and through faith in His blood, we and all Thy whole Church may obtain remission of our sins, and all other benefits of His passion.
12. oldal - But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
204. oldal - But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
227. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
197. oldal - Lord, according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue : whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises : that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
94. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof...
49. oldal - O ALMIGHTY God, who hast built thy Church upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the head corner-stone; grant us so to be joined together in unity of spirit by their doctrine, that we may be made an holy temple acceptable unto thee, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.