Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient angel Apocalypse apocryphal books apostle authority Bible bishop blessed called canonical century chapter Christian church Clement of Alexandria Clement of Rome commanded death Dionysius disciple divine doctrine Epiphanius epistle epistle to Timothy Euseb Eusebius evangelists evidence evil faith Father flesh genuine give Gospel Gospel of Matthew Greek Haer hath heaven Hebrew Hermas Holy Ignatius Irenaeus Isaiah James Jerome Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John John the apostle Joseph Jude Justin Martyr king Latin letters lived Lord Jesus Luke manuscript Marcion Mary Matthew ment narrative Old Testament oracles Origen original pagan passage Paul Peter Polycarp preached prophecy prophets received regard repent respect Revelation righteous rods Roman sacred books says Scriptures soul spirit Strauss Tatian Tertullian testimony Thamyris thee things thou Timothy tion translation truth unto Vulgate whole witnesses word writings written wrote
34. oldal - For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
403. oldal - Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison ; which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
382. oldal - ... who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
34. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh ; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
407. oldal - ... we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
386. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
403. oldal - Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth : who, when he was reviled, reviled not again ; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously...
402. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye : and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled ; but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts : and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in yon with meekness and fear...