Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
authority beatitude become Blessed body bread brother called cast character Christ's Doctrine Christian Church commandment death divine earth enter eternal evil fact fall false feel fire follow forgive fruit gate gift give God's hand hath heart heaven Heavenly Father holy human instinct Instruction Jesus Christ John judge judgment King kingdom less letter light living look Lord Lord's Luke Matt matter mean moral Mountain Teacher murder nature ness never oaths observe ourselves pass perfect Pharisees poor pray prayer Prophets pure religion reward rich righteousness salt say unto scribes secret sense serve society soul speak spirit taught teach thee thine things thou Thou shalt thought tion treasures true trust truth turn unto whole wise wonderful
37. oldal - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness : for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
116. oldal - Be ye angry, and sin not : let not the sun go down upon your wrath : neither give place to the devil.
303. oldal - Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
173. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve; Pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy; forgiving us those things whereof our conscience is afraid, and giving us those good things which we are not worthy to ask, but through the merits and mediation of Jesus Christ, thy Son, our Lord.
338. oldal - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
43. oldal - Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: "for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
56. oldal - Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger and ye took me not in ; naked and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
156. oldal - When thou shalt vow a vow unto the Lord thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the Lord thy God will surely require it of thee ; and it would be sin in thee.
192. oldal - ... But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven : for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.