Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection affliction alarm appear assurance attained become believe blessed blood called cast cause Christian comfort command completely consolations danger darkness death delight desire distress Divine doubts dreadful duty earth enjoy eternal everlasting evil exercise faith Father favour fear feel follow frequently fruits fulness gift give given glory Gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven Holy Ghost honour hope iniquity interest kind knowledge labour less light live look Lord Jesus Christ means mind nature ness never painful peace perfect possessed prayer presence promises reach reason receive Redeemer religion religious remain rest riches righteousness safe salvation Saviour Scriptures secure sins sorrow soul Spirit strength strong sufferings tell thee things thou tion trials trouble trust truth unto walk weak whilst whole yourselves
30. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth. to the purifying of the flesh : How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
222. oldal - But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. "Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
186. oldal - For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently ? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
135. oldal - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ ? shall tribulation or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or peril or sword ? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
15. oldal - Sing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
222. oldal - Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
239. oldal - Other refuge have I none, Hangs my helpless soul on thee; Leave, ah, leave me not alone, Still support and comfort me. All my trust on thee is stayed, All my help from thee I bring; Cover my defenceless head With the shadow of thy wing.
169. oldal - If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments ; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments ; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
210. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.