Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abana and Pharpar Abishag Adonijah Ahab Ahaziah altar answer Baal Baalzebub beautiful behold believe Benhadad Bible blessed bosom called chapter child Christ Christian church cloud David death duty earth Elijah Elisha everlasting evil eyes faith father feel Gehazi give glory God's grace grave greatest grief hand hath Hazael hear heard heart heaven holy idolatry instance instantly Jehonadab Jehoshaphat Jehu Jeroboam Jerusalem Jordan Judah judgment king of Israel land land of Israel leprosy light living look Lord magnificent Manasseh midst minister miracle mother Naaman never peace pray prayer priests prophet Queen Queen of Sheba recollect Rehoboam reign religion righteousness royal Samaria seems shalt shew sinners sins Solomon sorrow soul Spirit splendour sunshine Syrians temple thee things thou hast thought throne thy servant tion told true truth unto wisdom word worship wouldest thou
43. oldal - Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father ; and I am but a little child : I know not how to go out or come in.
143. oldal - Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
44. oldal - And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment; behold I have done according to thy word: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
161. oldal - And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
124. oldal - Let us be patient! These severe afflictions Not from the ground arise, But oftentimes celestial benedictions Assume this dark disguise. We see but dimly through the mists and vapours; Amid these earthly damps What seem to us but sad, funereal tapers May be heaven's distant lamps.
73. oldal - And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices very great store, and precious stones : there came no more such abundance of spices as these which the queen of Sheba gave to king Solomon.
43. oldal - Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people ? And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.
144. oldal - And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.
52. oldal - And. it came to pass, when Hiram heard the words of Solomon, that he rejoiced greatly, and said, Blessed be the Lord this day, which hath given unto David a wise son over this great people.