Town and Country Sermons
Parker, 1861 - 380 oldal
This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process. Though we have made best efforts - the books may have occasional errors that do not impede the reading experience. We believe this work is culturally important and have elected to bring the book back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Assyria become believe better Bible blessed body bring called character Christ Christian Church comes common curse death doctrine duty earth eternal evil eyes faith fancy Father fear feel flesh friends fruit give glory God's Gospel grow hand hear heard heart heaven Holy honour hope human hundred Jesus Jews judge keep king knew laws least light live look Lord matter means merely mind nature never once ourselves Paul peace perfect perhaps Pharisees poor pray preach reason righteousness rules seems seen SERMON sheep shew sins soul speak Spirit suppose sure teach tell thee things thou thought true trust truth turn understand unto whole wild wisdom wise wish wonderful written wrong
213. oldal - When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer.
241. oldal - LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that
265. oldal - By thine Agony and bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion ; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
241. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. And I will add unto thy days fifteen years...
177. oldal - Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do ? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship : I cannot dig, to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship< they may receive me into their houses.
177. oldal - So he called every one of his Lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my Lord ? And he said, an hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty- Then said he to another, And how much owest thou ? And he said an • John xvii.
202. oldal - The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
120. oldal - Mine age is departed, and is removed from me as a shepherd's tent: I have cut off like a weaver my life: he will cut me off with pining sickness : From day even to night wilt thou make an end of me.