Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham according altar amongst appears assured bear beast begat behold blessed blood born brethren bring brother brought burnt called cattle children of Israel Christ commanded covenant created creatures daughters death dwell earth Egypt evil eyes face faith father fear field fire flesh fruit gave give given glory God's grace ground hand hast hath heart heaven holy hundred Isaac Jacob Jesus Joseph keep kind king land LECTURE light living look Lord mankind means Moses never Noah offering once ourselves pass peace Pharaoh pray priest promises rest saying seed servant serve seven sight sins sons soul spake speak Spirit surely tabernacle taken thee thereof things thou shalt took tree true unto unto the Lord waters whilst whole wife woman
114. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
15. oldal - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life...
632. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
50. oldal - Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen ; for we be brethren. Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me : if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right ; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
420. oldal - And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send Aim away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness.
300. oldal - And they saw the God of Israel : and there was under his feet, as it were, a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
15. oldal - And Cain talked with Abel his brother : and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel, his brother ; and slew him.
338. oldal - Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
82. oldal - Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.