Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ALMIGHTY Amen beseech thee blessed blood body bring Christ our Lord Christ's sake comfort cross dark dear death desire divine dost doth earth earthly eternal everlasting evermore eyes FABER faith Father fear follow forever gifts give glad glory grace gracious grant hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope human Jesus Christ JOHN keep kingdom lead life's light live look MATT mind Name's sake never night path peace perfect praise pray prayer present promise PSALM pure receive rest righteousness Saviour seek serve shine sins sorrow soul spirit stand strength strengthen strong suffer sweet teach tears thine things thou art thou hast thought thy grace thy holy thy love thy mercy true trust truth unto thee wait walk weary wilt
60. oldal - O Almighty God, who alone canst order the unruly wills and affections of sinful men; Grant unto thy people, that they may love the thing which thou commandest, and desire that which thou dost promise; that so, among the sundry and manifold changes of the world, our hearts may surely there be fixed, where true joys are to be found; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
36. oldal - We bless thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life, but above all for thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ; for the means of grace and for the hope of glory. And we beseech thee give us that due sense of all thy mercies that our hearts may be unfeignedly thankful and that we may show forth thy praise not only with our lips but in our lives; by giving up ourselves to thy service, and by walking before thee in holiness and righteousness...
67. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire, or deserve...
60. oldal - For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered ; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
5. oldal - GOD, from whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed ; Give unto thy servants that peace which the world cannot give : that both our hearts may be set to obey thy commandments, and also that by thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies, may pass our time in rest and quietness, through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.