Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle appear Arian Arius believe benevolence Bible blessed brethren cause cerning character chris Christ Christian Spectator church communion Congregational Church Connecticut death divine divine grace doctrines duty earth effect etermity eternal evidence evil exertions fact faith favour feel friends give glory gospel grace happy heart heaven Hebrew language holy Holy Spirit hope human important influence interest ject Jesus Jews labour language ligion Lord means ment mercy mind minister Missionary moral nations nature ness never New-York object Paedobaptists pastor peculiar persons piety pray prayer preach Presbytery present principles profession readers reason received religion religious remarks Sabbath salvation Saviour scriptures sermon sinner sins sion Society Socinianism soul spirit thing thou tian tion tism true truth ture unto whole word worship Yale College
508. oldal - Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
186. oldal - The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things ; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
508. oldal - Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
228. oldal - Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
13. oldal - And these all, having obtained a good report through faith received not the promise, God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
521. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
286. oldal - But He answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord : yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters
128. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
188. oldal - They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble." "They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wits
573. oldal - Spirit, by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.