Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
behold Blessed brethren cast chap clause cometh commanded dead devil disciples earth evil eyes faith Father flesh Gentiles glory hand hath hear heard heart heaven Israel Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus Christ Jesus said unto Jews John king kingdom Lord Jesus Luke Mark Matt Pharisees pray preach prophets Psal righteousness saith the LORD saith unto say unto Scribes servant shew sins soul spake spirit ther thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt unto thee Verily I say viii whosoever word xviii xxii ἀπὸ αὐτοῖς αὐτὸν αὐτοῦ αὐτῷ αὐτῶν γὰρ ἐὰν εἶπεν εἰς τὴν ἐκ ἐν τῇ ἐν τῷ ἐπὶ ἵνα καὶ λέγει μὴ Ὁ δὲ ὁ Ἰησοῦς ὅτι οὐ οὐκ πρὸς τὰ τῆς τί τὸ τοῖς τὸν Τότε τοῦ τοὺς τῶν ὑμῖν ὑμῶν
239. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
357. oldal - And Jesus answered and said ; Verily I say unto you ; There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, but he shall receive an hundred-fold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions, and in the world to come eternal life.
258. oldal - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
136. oldal - Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest; for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
441. oldal - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast ; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
534. oldal - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed ; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
2. oldal - I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac ; the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it and to thy seed ; and thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south ; and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
210. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in His presence.