Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer Antonio Bass bear Beat Beatrice Benedick better Biron blood Boyet break bring brother Claud Claudio comes Cost court daughter dear death Demetrius desire Dogb doth Duke Enter Exeunt eyes face fair faith father fear follow fool fortune gentle give grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven Hero hold honour hour I'll John keep King lady leave Leon light live Long look lord lovers madam marry master mean meet Moth never night Pedro play poor praise pray present prince Puck reason Rosalind SCENE sing sleep soul speak spirit stand stay sure sweet tell thank thee thing thou thought tongue Touch true turn wise woman young youth
204. oldal - From women's eyes this doctrine I derive : They sparkle still the right Promethean fire; They are the books, the arts, the academes, That show, contain, and nourish all the world...
314. oldal - Nay, take my life and all ; pardon not that : You take my house, when you do take the prop That doth sustain my house ; you take my life, When you do take the means whereby I live.
137. oldal - I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was; man is but an ass, if he go about to expound this dream.
365. oldal - And then the whining schoolboy, with his satchel And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school. And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad Made to his mistress
319. oldal - How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank ! Here will we sit and let the sounds of music Creep in our ears; soft stillness and the night Become the touches of sweet harmony. Sit, Jessica. Look how the floor of heaven Is thick inlaid with patines of bright gold.
284. oldal - If you prick us, do we not bleed ? if you tickle us, do we not laugh ? if you poison us, do we not die ? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge ? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.
366. oldal - And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon...
137. oldal - The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen, man's hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report what my dream was!