Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abyss angels appear appointed beam beginning behold beneath blasted BOOK bright burst called Chaos clear cloud confusion Coruscant course created CREATION darkness death deep dread e'en earth erst essence eternal ethereal everlasting express face fall fear feel felt fiery fire flame flew force foul frown gaze glory God's halo Harmonious hath head hear heav'n hell hell's Holy host immortal intent kindled King less light live Lord Lost loud mighty mind mountains myriad nature night onward perfect pow'r praise proud pure rank realms right hand rise rolling round Satan seem'd sent shout Silence Sire soul sound space spirits stood Straight suns Thee Thine things Thou thought thousand thro throne torment touch universe unto void waves wide wing worlds
62. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness, unto the judgment of the great day.
66. oldal - And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, and let all the angels of God worship him.
63. oldal - Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
67. oldal - Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen, And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes?
65. oldal - For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
66. oldal - ... who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
67. oldal - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
63. oldal - What matter where, if I be still the same And what I should be, all but less than he, Whom thunder hath made greater...
66. oldal - Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?